February 24, 2015

Take Life one cup at a time

Ok so my friend Cheri made a reverse canvas and it inspired me to have a go at it.I gotta say I am actually happy with how it turned out.I went with the blues ,browns and cream colors.
There is sooo many details on this thing lol.I will do my best cover it but any questions please ask away . The canvas is an 8x10 size.The layers consist of TH tissue paper and Bo Bunny papers.As well as the clocks were cut from Graphic 45 paper. There is also sprays and inks distressing going on here.

The chipboard corner flourishes are from Blue fern Studios..must get me more lol 
Flowers are from WOC and Prima as are the butterflies 


I was stuck on this corner but I placed this white resin lamppost from Pima but I I used sprays to distress it. 

The cute little bird is Southern Ridge Trading Co.I used some embossing powder on him
The letters were from various chipboard and TH. 

The cups and teapot is also from Southern Ridge Trading Co. LOVE LOVE these. I painted and glittered them up :) 


I hope you like it, it sure was fun to create :) 


3 comments:

Roxy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tanya!!! I have never made a canvas yet, kinda scared, but I love looking at everyone else's!

Julie Nixon said...

Tanya it is beautiful! Got to try one too! What is the depth? Is it a thick one like we had at the store?

Eulanda said...

OH and I think I drooled over this one on FB. LOL! GORGEOUS!!!