February 18, 2015

Pot of love

Oh a day late and a dollar short....I'm pretty sure that should be my name.I should just go have it legally changed lol...sigh ! I made a Valentines cards..actually my one and only lol.
I made it using a Tiddly Ink image...how cute !! The inside of the card,I used the sentiment that came with it :) 



And how adorable is this Prima resin heart wreath,I added a flower to the middle :) 


Well hope you like...just so you know I have been making some projects.I just gotta get them posted on here lol !!


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is soooooo gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Creative Tara said...

Love it! Looks like spring! Glad I'm not the only one late to post valentines projects... Gotta blog mine too 😉

Construction Cleaning Tulsa said...

Greatt read thankyou