September 07, 2014

Little Dude

Oh my I am so behind in posting.I have done a few things but not much.I actually am starting early on my Xmas cards.I am not one to do this when it's summer.I need to be in the mood.A little snow or cold air or even hot choco in hand lol. So I figure if I get my coloring done I am already ahead of the game.I gotta tell you it's not easy coloring snowmen with the sun shining down lol.

But I do have a cute little summery card for you.It was my cousin's boy's 5th birthday and the family gathered to the lake to celebrate.I totally cased this card from Debby :) thanks hun.It is on a simpler side but for a five year old,,,,perfect :)
This image is a Mo Manning and  my papers are from Bo Bunny lemonade.very fun and bright collection.
Close ups..........

Inside using bday sentiments from Hero Arts........

Thanks for stopping by .....
Hugs 


No comments: