September 29, 2014

Have your Elf a Merry little Christmas

Sooo How did you enjoy last week's challenge? Fun right ? Well we've got another one for you !
 At High Hopes Challenges we would like to see you using those 
SENTIMENTS

This week I am using the image NO PEEKING ELVES and coordinating sentiment from the new release.You must check it out ,this is a fab new line :) You can find the new release here 
Ok So I went with the non traditional colors for this card.I don't know why it screamed it lol.
There is red and green in there but just a splash of pink heehee.
My papers are from Kaisercrafts Silly Season....see even the name suited this stamp lol . I decided to paper piece my image. Sure cuts down on coloring time :) The tag and arrow was part of the paper pack,great for coordinating embellishments 
I used  this precious ornament die from Memory Box cut from the patterned paper.

I of course added glitter everywhere ...well you know me haha



Thanks for stopping by and would love to see what you create !!



2 comments:

Graphicat said...

Great job my friend! You are a card making machine!!!
I LOVE pink Christmas cards!
Hugs!

Carolina F. said...

This card is so beautiful, love everything!