April 19, 2014

New Flower Pot Pretty

Hi It's Saturdayat means my turn to feature for Lacy Sunshine Creative Design Team. And I get to show you this new image named Gerry Geranium from the Flower Pot Pretty line. 

I have to admit I called my momma to ask her what color geraniums were.This was a challenge to color.I do hope I got it right.

My paper is from Farmhouse Paper Company - SugarHill collection.Now it is a fall line but I wanted the kinda country look. And you'll notice NO FLOWERS ...I know !! But I wanted the only flowers featured on the image .


Wooden pieces from Kaisercraft...


showing the Tim Holtz Rub-ons....



2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card! I love how you colored the image. The paper and wood veneers are perfect in giving the card a country feel.

Hill Top Creations said...

lovely card.. take care