March 22, 2014

Great news with Eleanor !


Today I have some great news to share with you !! I recently discovered these cuties from Lacy Sunshine Designs. So I bought a couple ..colored one up and created the book card in my previous post.I also  entered it into their challenge and was chosen Top 3.Yippee !! So honoured.It's always nice to know someone likes your creations.Well Heather from Lacy Sunshine Designs liked my creation so much that she asked me to join her Creative Design team.So I will be featuring a project on every third Saturday of the month showing off these cuties !!
So my first project is this card using Eleanor's Heart Balloons 
Isn't she cute! 

So few details on the products I used...My papers are from Kaisercraft collection Chanteuse.It's an older collection but still love it :) Gotta make those oldies feel loved :) My flowers are from my favs WOC and Prima.


Now this cute banner is a die from Memory Box.I added some chipboard stickers from K & Company,Happy Birthday :) I used Stampendous chucky embossing powder around the image and papers.
I hope you can see the glossy accents on her glasses.


The chipboard pieces are from Kaisercraft as well.That cute dangly hanging from the Bo Bunny trinket is from Prima.


So I hope you like ! 
TTYL






8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, love all the added elements on your card, great colouring. TFS

Nancy said...

Your colouring is SO gorgeous--always :) Yes, I can see the glossy accents--good one :) Lovely arrangement!

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh lovely.. and great news about the DT.. you will do well and they are lucky to have you.. take care

Miss O said...

I love the card....Great news on the DT...These are some of my new favourite digis

Julie Nixon said...

It's beautiful of course! Have fun with the DT!

Graphicat said...

Congrats on the DT! And an awesome card to start off with! It's pink! I love it!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Love your card and congrats on the DT! That is awesome!! PS I love your creations too!! :) You are a very talented lady!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous details and gorgeous coloring, Tanya! Happy to be on the team with you! (I debuted today) xxD