December 23, 2013

JOY

Well the hustle bustle of the last minute details before the big day sure has me busy..how about you? For me I'm also planning my daughter's bday for Xmas eve. My baby is 10 years old....not so much a baby anymore.I sure can see how the "baby syndrom" for your last child hangs on lol. I'm trying but she keeps reminding me she's not.I wish I could keep them all young and cuddly lol..Well a mom can dream can't she ?

Anyway onto my card... The image is from Saturated Canary images.Love this little guy. He was definetly easy to color up and quickly. My papers are from Lili of the Valley. Now onto my embellishments...they vary from Prima,WOC ,twiddlybitz, Studio Calico,Kaisercraft  and Memory Box

Some Close ups...



Hope you like.I will try to be back tomorrow with one more card,if time allows me lol 
Have a great day 
HUGS 


3 comments:

Kerri said...

Awesome card love these images!!!

Robin said...

Gorgeous! Your shading is awesome. Merry Christmas, Robin

Anonymous said...

So cute, Tanya! Love it yep!!!