December 24, 2013

Hug for Ike

OK I have one more card to show you...then on with the festivities. My card features an oldie but goodie. It's from Whipper Snapper. It's called "A hug for Ike"  
I really want to get all the "Ike's" lol. They're so adorable and quick to color.I have used the papers from Wild Rose Studios again. I am just loving them. I have used a Spellbinder die for my image . For my embellies is my usual go to ...chipboard,ribbon and flowers.





I would like to also take the time to say thank you to all my followers for sticking it out with me this year.And I hope to see you all next year as well. I hope you and your family have a fabulous holiday !!



2 comments:

PuddleDaisy said...

Love your cards and beautiful scrappiness, girl. Just beautiful! :) Debbie

Anonymous said...

So sweet!