December 16, 2013

Believe.........

Ok This cutie I am loving.It's from Wild Rose Studio.In fact the stamp and papers are from WRS. I'm a little unsure of my coloring but I think it works. I just love this pink and mint green color combo. The frame is actually from Prima's Optimistic line .I added some paper behind it and used TH rub on. The stars are from Tim Holtz as well. The snowflake charm is from Stampin' Up.I actually love them so much I didn't want to use it lol. They are sooo pretty. My flowers are of course from WOC and berries from Magnolia.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just an amazingly cute card. Every bit is so cute and well put together. :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Love how you shaded so he looks like he has a fat little tummy! Those papers are sure nice too.