September 05, 2013

BE original...

OK sorry it's been a bit since I've posted.It's been the "end of summer" rush .Getting ready for kids to go back to school.Have you ever heard a more beautiful sentence ? haha. I've got one in grade 5 and the other in 12 . This year will be busy with grad,I'm sure of it. 

So I did play..I've been in the I don't wanna make a card mood. So I got inspired by Gabrielle P and her video of her mixed media canvas. So this is what I made...lots of layers and texture :) I had a whole lot of fun getting inky and stained lol. 

I'll be back and show you a layout I did using the same pic.I do love this picture lol.



Enjoy !



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Gorgeous, Tanya!

Anonymous said...

WOW that is stunning Tanya! I sooo want to make one now!

Creative Tara said...

love it Tanya! I'm so itching to get my hands all inky too... you've done a fabulous job though. Love the textures!