August 06, 2013

Day 2 Sneek Peak and New Challenge

Welcome to Day 2 of our Sneak peeks and to a new Challenge over at High Hopes Stamps. This is a fab one...
FAVORITE EMBELLISHMENT

For me BLING BLING BLING lol
I love the sparkle ! Can't go wrong with it. I have actually used pearl bling swirl. Of course there's bling on the tires as well. I do tend to go over board for this but what can I say I LOVE GLITTER !!

SO I am showcasing Road trip Santa ...to cute.Now I could have colored the card the classic Red but I felt a little lime green convertible would be waaay more fun lol.
I wanted to show you a side view of this because I used a spring thingy under the image . So it jiggles back and forth :)



Hope you can join us for the challenge and Hope to see you tomorrow for 
Release Day and Blog Hop.Be sure to stop by to win prizes !!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your christmas card!! He is adorable! Colored to perfection as usual! Love your springing santa and really love the bling he left behind!! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this Santa.
luv
Debby