April 17, 2013

WISH BIG

 I made this birthday card for my daughter for her 19th.Oh my,yep I'm old enough to have a daughter that age lol. And don't worry I have another one creeping around the corner as well. Why is it that when you want to be happy for your child, you know turning 19 ,being excited for her.... but all you wanna do is cry cause that means your older ? lol. I am happy for her just sad ...cause I'm OLD. 

Well I used a Magnolia stamp called Tilda with ice cream sundae( I think lol) I'm hoping it looks more cupcakeish. I colored my image to match papers from Lili of the Valley. I added some WOC flowers and ribbon and tada...I did have a cute charm that I was gonna add to the card and totally forgot ooops lol!




My Challenge Enteries :
Simply Magnolia Challenges - Color Combo ( Pink Green White)
Tilda's Town - Flowers 
The Paper Shelter-Make it Bloom
The Inky Chicks-Happy Birthday Girl


10 comments:

Pialine said...

What a stunning and beautiful card, I love your colouring and your design and the colour combo...thanks for entering the Inky Chick challenge :)
Hugs
Pialine xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Very sweet card, love that image. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge this week
hugs Louise

Kerri said...

Awesome card love your colouring...I have a birthday around the corner..just kidding I do not love your work..thks for taking the time to share!!

mae said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
hugs,
Mae

Regan said...

Stunning! And you're not old... I prefer to think of it as being"vintage"! ;-)
{hugs}
Regan

Katie said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous Tanya- I love everything about it :) Hugs, Katie

Teresa said...

Really love this one, great mix of colours and fab colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town challenge this week. Hugs Teresa xx

Eileen said...

A beautifully coloured image, great design and layout and love your colour choices. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Joey said...

Tanya this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! gorgeous design and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Joey xx