April 09, 2013

Hello.....Grow Garden Grow

Good Morning! Welcome to a new challenge at High Hopes. We hope you like this one.Some of you may be seeing peeks of spring already. Me not so much lol,my snow is still trying to melt. This week our challenge is 

GROW GARDEN GROW
You can use any High Hopes Stamp that is found in the garden.
It can be flowers, bugs, gardeners, etc...

I have used Hoppy Day dragonfly.I made (for me) a simple quick card.I seen this idea on pinterest where she punched out circles and added the patterned paper behind it. So I tweeked my card and used that idea. I also added an edge to my card with the trellis punch.I also used some faux stitching around the card and dots around the circle.



I hope you enjoyed ! Hope to see you enter !



2 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh do I ever like this may have to steal the idea myself .. well done.. take care

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Tanya.
luv
Debby