February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday 2 U LOTV


LOTV is celebrating their birthday this weekend. Now I am a fan of them but thought it was neat that I celebrate my anniversary with their birthday :) So I thought what better way to celebrate than join in their birthday card challenge. And what a nice gift to win 9 ! Yep 9 of their stamps.So generous !

I can`t say I have a favorite of their stamps.They are ALL so adorable.And their DT is fabulous.Always  inspiring over there. Look at me go, it`s like I wanna be on their team lol ...a girl can dream right  :) 





Stamp- LOTV :Fun Birthday
Medium -Copics
Patterned Paper - Prima : Alla
Flowers- Prima ,Wild Orchid Crafts
Dies-banner/Corner flourish Memory Box

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  LOTV ! ! ! 


5 comments:

Dawn Ruth said...

I love their images and their sentiments they are cute I had some of their bunnies last year for Easter very cute

Kerri said...

love this card it is great....you can send it to me...love it!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie what a gorgeous creations, I love it...

Thank you for joining us on our 9th Birthday challenge....

Huggles Pops x x x

Cindy :) said...

so cute, great colour matching, well dont

Cindy :) said...

sry that should say well done :)