December 18, 2012

Let it Snow ...

Ok So I'm behind in posting some Christmas cards...I will be doing that over the next few days.Then I will be enjoying some down time with the family for Xmas. Hope you're getting ready for Christmas.As always I am not.lol .Although I did start wrapping earlier this year ,than say like Xmas eve lol. So here's a few cards even a few simple ones I did .I didn't quite have enough cards so I whipped a few.





This next card was cased from my crafty friend Debby.I tweaked it a little and yep hers is way better than mine. Her card ROCKED ! 



Apologies for my nail in the corner heehee.I couldn't get it at a good angle for a pic because of the glitter.I had to hold it.lol


A few challenges I'd like to enter 
Pile it on -Pile on the embellishments
The Pretty Little Ribbon - It's Christmas
Craft us Crazy-Winter time

Thanks for stopping by !


10 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Lots of great cards Tanya! I think you need to enter at least one more challenge though... ;) Tis the season!

Eulanda said...

Ooooo they are all fabulous but of course my personal fav is Edwin. OMG I have THAT!! I have to color him up soon. You know I never did make a card with my bears?! Jeezus! I think I should not be allowed to put my stamps away until I make at least one card with them. I wonder what would happen. LOL!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW what amazing collections of cards, love Edwin but love the tree and bauble ones too.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

A really great collection of Christmas cards Tanya and lovely use of all your pretty dies.

It's lovely to see you at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month, thanks so much to joining in.

B x

Pam said...

Love the bright blue on Edwin. Fantastic coloring! Love the snowflakes surrounding him and the glitter. Pretty card!

Thank you so very much for playing with us in Christmas Time Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So happy that you could join us this week.
:) Pam

Sasha said...

Such a fabulous collection of Christmas cards, Tanya!
Thank you for joining in with us this month at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge xx

StephG said...

wow, these are gorgeous cards! I love everything about them. LOL thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday.

Roxy said...

These are fabulous cards, too! I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite, they're all gorgeous!!! Anyway, thanks for joining in again at Seriously Creative Challenges, hugs, Roxy.

Helen said...

Fabulous!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Happy New Year!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

ALL of your cards are WONDERFUL!!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO! Happy New Year! Have a GREAT day!