November 29, 2012

Naughty or Nice


Now I made this card a couple of weeks ago I think.I had used a sketch but for the life of me I can't remember which sketch challenge it came from. It was a fun one...being that some girlfriends and I got together to play.We decided to pick a sketch and see who was the first to complete.I lost lol.I`m too yappy I think.But it was a hoot to do it.It did make me accomplish one thing though..a card.Had I not accepted the challenge this baby may never have had happened lol. 

So yes this is a Saturated Canary image called Candy Cane I believe. She is my fav Xmas image of Saturated Canary. The papers are from Echo Park ..Very Merry. I used my mover/shaper die mini cardinal/poinsettia for the poinsettias. The little bird,stars and banner wood pieces are from Studio Calico. They were a gift from a girlfriend for my bday...I love them and are gonna have to get me some more. Anyhoo hope you like..






3 comments:

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful coloring and I love that trim!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Tanya. Love this Saturated Canary image and you've coloured her to perfection! Beautiful layout and embellies. Hugs, Wends x

Anonymous said...

I think that Saturated Canary are my favorite images at this time! All I have to say about this card is YOU ROCK!! Love it!! :) also that does look like a great fun sketch!