November 06, 2012

High Hopes Challenge Time

I think you are gonna like this one...easy peasy. Anna has chosen this challenge for us
SNOWFLAKES and BUTTONS 
Fab right? I thought this one would be a challenge for me but I breezed right thru it. I am using "GETTING SPRUCED UP" I think this may be a fave of mine.It was actually super quick and easy to color. This card is actually one I am happy with. I finally got around to using my TH tissue paper musical background.I sprayed it with Lindy's Stamp gang Moon Shadow.It gave it that gold tinge to it. My girlfriend sent me some treats awhile ago and one of them was Whimsy's new snowflake die.LOVE LOVE it ! The papers are from Echo Park Very Merry. The snowflake,greeting and penguin buttons are from my stash. 




Thanks for stopping by............


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you do it!!! Another great card! Love it. Color combination is awesome, coloring superb and the layout is excellent!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful card! That imag is so cute and those papers are so pretty! Love the snowflakes too!! :) Great card!