October 16, 2012

Black White and Blue Penguin

Hi peeps ! How are things ? I have to say since I have been feeling better I have been able to get some catch up done on some DT cards.Feels good actually, since my life lately seemed to always be a last minute thing..stressed trying to get it done in time.But the urge was there so I took advantage of it. lol. 
Anyhoo..this week's challenge at High Hopes Stamps is a color challenge
BLACK ,WHITE AND BLUE ! 
Now with these cute penguins...too easy ! ! But for some reason trying to find blue Xmas winter paper right now was hard.The color theme seems to be red and green.So I used a blue Bo Bunny paper that I found in my stash. And I used last years Little Yellow Bicycle paper to help "winter"
it up lol.  Sorry for the bad pics ,my lens is acting up so I had to use my cell phone camera.



Thanks for stopping by .I'll be back on Thursday for 
some Saturated Canary Winners :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love blue christmas cards! Good thing I still have some paper from last year!! What did you use as the background? Nestie? Love it!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Adorable snowman card. Love all the snowflakes too! Hugs! Leah Ann