August 09, 2012

Sweet Ava

5 days left to enter my candy !!

Hi there ! Quick post for ya. I made this bday card for a girlfriend. It's probably safe to show. I made it with a paper bag. Love this..too much fun with the flap and all.It does force you to finish the inside lol. For some that's a tough one to do.So my image is from Saturated Canary called Ava. Isn't she the sweetest. My papers are from Glitz designs .Umm all Dies are from Memory Box.Butterfly and For You is from Studio Calico.Sentiment is from Hero Arts. That's about all...if I missed anything you know where to get me lol




I'd like to enter to the following Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp-BINGO( I'm missing all but one square,full card lol)
Saturated Canary -The Great Outdoors




8 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Paper bag ya right I don't see no paper bag.. Lovely lovely card though.. Love it.. Take Care

Loopylou. said...

oh swoon! Tanya I don't know where to start!! this isall just totally awesome!! I LOVE it!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Saturated canary challenge blog
Hugs Lou xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tanya,
Beautiful card inside and out! Love that music note die, and gorgeous colours and embellishments. Thanks for playing the CLP challenge.

Hugz,
Sandy

Jane said...

Wow this is stunning!!
Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges xx

Carol W. said...

Simply amazing card! Beautiful colors and design!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that is SUPER cute! I just love the notes you used too. You're coloring if excellent wow. Think I will be using some of yours for performas!

Joy said...

Oh this is just way too beautiful...I just adore this image and this creation has so much gorgeous detail... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Becky said...

Am-az-ing, this is gorgeous, I bet your friend treasures this forever
Gorgeous take on our sketch
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
CLP Challenges
Hugs, Becky x

I've got candy on my blog if you're interested, http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/