August 07, 2012

Out of this World Glitter

Hello Tuesday,another hot one lol. I had intended to do something more elaborate for this week's challenge at High Hopes.which by the way is 
GLITTER or BLING 
But with the heat it was hard to stay in there too long lol.So my daughter saw a video I was watching of Dyan Reaveley . She saw some samples of her playing with Dylusions ink spray and of course wanted to play.So we decided to make bookmarks.Quick and simple. At least for heat length lol. 

This is what I came up with using a Dustin Pike image from his alien collection. Keeping in mind I had to make something sparkle so I decided instead of coloring my image I glittered him.Yep lots of stickles,two layers to be exact.
My background of the tag is stamped with Bo Bunny stamps and the sticker letters are from KaiserCraft.
Sorry the pic is lousy but it's hard to get a good pic without the sparkle lighting up lol.



Thanks for stopping by ...See ya soon !


3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Cute have to make some more book marks.. sure was a hot week end.. take care

Sarah said...

Ooooh! I looooove this bookmark! I think Dylusions inks are my favourite mists! Love how you glittered your image too! It probably dried in a decent time too with all the heat! It's too bad that your craft room is too hot! I'm grateful that mine is in my basement so I don't have to endure the 32 degrees it is upstairs!

Creative Tara said...

huh, thought I left a comment already... guess not! So I LOOOOVE this background, it's so fabulous, it almost outshines that glittery alien :) Love it!