August 12, 2012

Nope not a card ! !

I know you're not going to believe what I have to share with you today.Nope it's not a card ! I know !!LOL It's been so long since I have made an altered item.This picture frame has gotten my mojo in gear. I saw it awhile ago and it's been on my mind .I finally just couldn't take it anymore and bought it.Although this was not the pic I had in mind to use but it seemed perfect with this paper. That is my middle daughter.Isn't she pretty.LOL Ok that's a mom's opinion.She is gonna be 16 on the 16th. And with all her medical issues she has to deal with, I wanted this to be special.So it's for her ! 
So here's a few pics of details..........There are so many details too list,so you can contact me about any that u wish to ask.LOL Sorry me being lazy !







After painting the frame with black acrylic paint,I spritzed with perfect pearls and Goosebumps.


Thanks for stopping by HUGS !


7 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

such a pretty frame for an even prettyer girl.. Love it.. Happy Birthday Amy.. Take Care

Unknown said...

Beautiful young lady and beautiful frame!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous, perfect for a gorgeous girl.
luv
Debby

Eulanda said...

Awww she IS really pretty mom's opinion or not. LOL!! Gorgeous altered product and love all the little details. You should make more!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

She is a very beautiful girl! :) Love your altered project! I hope that she has a happy birthday! :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Popped over to your blog today from Krista's site. Congrats on top 3!

Lovely picture frame project. What a great idea for that 'special pic'. I had to comment, really because I wanted to say, not just 'mama's pride' there, your daughter is STUNNING! What glorious hair! Such a sweet face too. I hope her medical issues are short lived, I'm a Paeds nurse, so never like to hear of kiddies poorly as I see the 'worst case scenarios'. I wish her well, Wends x

Tonya said...

Tanya, Please tell your beautiful daughter happy birthday!!

Your frame is gorgeous. I love all of the details and the birdcage. looks awesome.