August 08, 2012

Emma played with Tim Holtz

OK So I had some fun time with my daughter Emma in my craft room.She was very excited to see that Simon Says Stamp challenge had a Children's Summer Challenge.So she was having so much fun playing  with Tim Holtz's alcohol ink( yep I confess I have her addicted to his stuff lol) Here's some tags she was playing with. So this caused her to decide to play again and make a card instead. Pretty much all products used were from Tim Holtz.


So Emma would like to enter into the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp- Children's Summer Challenge Anything goes
Seriously Creative Challenges-Hello Sunshine-Use yellow

Thanks for stopping by and I will read each and every comment to Emma.


11 comments:

Trina said...

Emma is the bomb! All her stuff, especially the card, looks amazing!

Hill Top Creations said...

Well done Emma ..Lovely card and lots of extra stuff to make more stuff.. You are having fun.. Good Luck with your Challenges... Take Care

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous creations Emma !! WOW !! you are so very talented,, just like your Mum :-) All of them are gorgeous but I especially love the card, the colours and all the details are amazing !:-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Props to em! Got a skilled little sista! <3

Anonymous said...

That was a fabulous card Emma. I loved the choices of spray colours and your stamping is wonderful. Great Job!!!
Marianne O

Anonymous said...

loved all the vibrant colors you used.!!.aunty darlena

Eulanda said...

Got another one hooked!!! Nice job on that Tanya! Emma you did a great job with this and I really like all those bold vibrant colors. Love those flourishes too. Good luck on the challenge!! Hugs!

Creative Tara said...

Emma, you did a fantastic job! I love all your inky projects and I'm glad you made a yellow one for the store challenge :)

Roxy said...

Wow, gorgeous card, Emma, I love how you've done the sentiment, not the mention the bright colours!!! Hugs, Roxy.

Marlena M. said...

gorgeous colors!!!(from mallory)

Sarah said...

Lovin all these fab tags and that card is awesome Emma!! Glad you could play along with the challenge this month!