August 21, 2012

Bookmarked at High Hopes

 Hi there.I hope your ready for a new challenge at High Hopes.I'm gonna keep this short because my internet keeps acting up and I'm afraid of not getting this post up. I think it's cause we are getting thunderstorms and lightning going on.So if you have any questions please be patient on my return of your email.
Our challenge this week is 
BOOKMARKS
We are celebrating kids going back to school Yipeeee !! Only a couple more weeks for mine.Although only two will return,Boy that was weird saying. So I used this cute bear tag
to add to my bookmark.Pretty straight forward.I used Dylusions spray(Lemon Zest) for the tag and some Bo Bunny background stamps.I was also able to use some new Tim Holtz dry glitter on his wings.Too much fun ! ! 

I am entering this tag into
 Seriously Creative Challenge-Hello Sunshine (using yellow)

Thanks for stopping by HUGS


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable bookmark.
luv
Debby

Roxy said...

Aw, what a cute image, love all the glitter on his wings! Hugs, Rox.

Sarah said...

This is so cute! Lovin the black and yellow and that cute little guy!