July 09, 2012

Graphicat Sketch Challenge #12

Well it looks like we have finally got our summer.At least for a few weeks.You never know with mother nature.I think she changes her mind more often than her undies lol. 
Well we have a new sketch for you over at Graphicat Sketch Challenges.
Did you know that Graphicat Designs carries Whimsy stamps ? ? I used a sentiment set from Whimsy and also the ticket die to match ! ! fabulous ! !  My image is a gorjus girl from Sugar Nellie. The paper is from Webster Pages,which I can't remember the name of the collection. I think I really like this color combo...well any blues and browns are great together.



Here is the sketch ,hope you like and play along with us...






3 comments:

Martina said...

What a fabulous card! I love the image and wow...the background...just perfect! Great colours and fantastic coloration!
Martina

Sarah said...

Oh My Goodness! I LOVE this card. I'm a total sucker for the Gorjuss girls though I havent been able to buy any yet. you did a great job on her hair and just over all shading and all. Oh and I love you blog header as well, Too cute! (ok now i'm going to step out of fan girl mode) But really great card I love what you did with the sketch!
~Sarah

Nancy said...

I love the colour combo and the sketch, really nice card :)