July 12, 2012

Birthday Boy

Ooops I wanted to post this on my nephews birthday but completely forgot.My nephew celebrated his first birthday ! I was struggling with of course wanting to make a very special birthday card,being it's his first.But I thought he really doesn't care and would probably just eat it lol. But I did come across this image and thought cute ,quick to color...PERFECT !Yes I literally made this the day of his party.You know me..last minute queen.lol.
This image is from Paper Shelter. The papers,which have become a fav of mine for boys,is Doodlebugs FOR THE BOYS. It comes with paper that has gears/sprockets,skateboards etc .All the good stuff for boys.  



And here's Birthday Boy ! !


So thanks for stopping by and I had just noticed that this is my 499 th post OMG !!So I think my
 500 th post will have to be some candy??Whataya think ?? See ya soon !!



5 comments:

Sarah said...

I dont know which is cutter the card and panda or the birthdya boy?!?!?! I guess its up in the air but great job on the card, I love the panda and the colors are great for a boy!

also congrats on the 499 posts!

XoX ~Sarah

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow lovely card..
cute little guy..
499th post that is something as well
Well done Take Care

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Tanya.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

OMGSH!! That panda is stinkin adorable and so is your nephew! What a cutie pie! Love the card too! I'm sure he will love it when he's old enough to care! lol

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, and your wee nephew is such a cutie!