May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Today I wanted to share with you a poem that I came across that I just loved.

I wish I was a prefect mom,
Like those ones that I see on tv
Prancing about in beautiful clothes
So perfect and carefree.
They have behaved children
That never talk back
They have perfect bodies
And always have everything on track.
I am quite different from them
Oh no I am not the same
I stumble upon trouble
And have to pick which kid to blame.
I yell and am in disarray
I have a food stain on my shirts
And dishes in the sink
My whole body aches and hurts.
However today I realized
That I don't have it so bad
It took my 18,15 and 8 year old
To make me glad.
One " I love you", a wink
And a big smile was all it took
to realize I am me.
I don't want to go by the book.
I am the best I can be everyday
I do sometimes lose my head
But nobody is perfect.
I am off to get my lovely kids fed.

Here's a picture of what makes me smile everyday ! !




Happy Mother's Day ! !







1 comment:

Kim said...

great poem and beautiful girls! enjoy!