May 22, 2012

Early Bird....and some more news

Good Morning Everyone ! ! Hopefully you have sun where you are,I do not.LOL.It's cloudy and dreary looking.But there is warm weather on the horizon. 

Today we have a new challenge for you at High Hopes Challenges.
It's MAY FLOWERS
You can have flowers in your image, use flowery paper, or just add some flowers to your card or project.
Just remember that you MUST use a High Hopes stamp to enter the challenge.


For my card today I used Early Bird ..I couldn't help myself and not use this sentiment by AI . It just cracked me up. I also paper pieced the flower stamp,which for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. The papers are from Prima Doodle Deux again. Love this line more than I thought lol.


I used Glossy white and black enamel accents on the flowers and in the corner of the card.



Sure hope you can join us..and look forward to next week ! ! !
It's a NEW RELEASE ,we have sneak peeks and a blog hop for ya ! !


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Tanya, love the sentiment and the bird with his worm really made me smile, fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Oh this is onefab card!
Hugs Heidy

Nancy said...

Great card :) such a cute image and love the sentiment!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog with your lovely comments :)