April 24, 2012

Pretty in Purple

Today the High Hopes Divas are crazy for purple. Our Diva Andrea would like to see lots of purple in honor of her favorite color. What a fab challenge...well I guess if you like purple lol. I do !! 

Today I am using Diva Karen's newest stamp release.Well it was a month or so ago...still kinda new. 
You can find it here. Now I embossed the stamp in black and then painted with Lindy's Stamp gang mica powders. FUN FUN, I wish I could of gotten a better picture of the cool colors.
I can't quite remember what papers I used .But I also dry embossed the background with swirls by Cuttlebug. 
Actually this card was very quick and simple.



I am entering this card into the following challenges
Chocolate ,Coffee and Cards Challenges-BINGO( Emboss/flowers/ribbon(twine :) 
Crazy 4 Challenges-Use black cardstock
The Crazy Challenge-Feminine/ Girly


Thanks for stopping by..


3 comments:

heidy said...

Wow this is gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

Love your beautiful card Tanya :-)
Thanx for sharing at The Crazy Challenge this week and good luck.
Hugs from Karin

Girl Scientist said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards!