March 10, 2012

Sexy Cowgirl

Well I got to play with this Kenny K image...I needed an image for a friends birthday.She likes her horses.And anything I had was too cutsey or kid like ,so this girl works.And I love coloring her up with my copics of course.My favorite coloring medium.It's the only kind right !?? Well in my eyes anyways.I was also able to use my new fav die by Tim Holtz.The vintage clock...LOOOVE it!!
And what card isn't complete with another fav embelly of mine ...flowers.The papers are from Bo Bunny Timepiece.(another fav company ).I used the new ICE STICKLES around the edge of my card and layering papers.

Some close ups


I am entering into the following challenges:
Kenny K- Bloom and Grow(flowers)(MISSED ITY oh WELL)
Totally Paper Crafts- A Few of my Favorite things
Allsorts Challenges-Say it with flowers
Papertake Weekly -Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome card using two of my favorites, Kenny K and Copics!

Graphicat said...

This is beautiful Tanya!! Stunning!
Hugs
Cheri

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, love the coloring and design.

Crystal said...

Oh WOW this is GREAT!! What an awesome design for this image Tanya and the added rope is brilliant!!!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! This is just stunning. Awesome design and love that twine lasso.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

Eulanda said...

Tanya you really rocked this card didn't you?!! WOW! Love your coloring and great shading!! The clock and layers look fabulous, the rope ... hee hee cute! Bet she loved it!! Hugs!