February 28, 2012

Go Green at High Hopes

This week at High Hopes Challenges our Hostess is the fabulous Tina.She would like to see us using GREEN on our projects.
 I of course took this opportunity to make a St Patty Days card and using my favorite frog ! ! I also thru in some pink,couldn't help myself.

Now this card is a Criss Cross card.It's my first time making this.FUN...I think though because I'm used to using larger card sizes ,I will try that in the future.You know more room to embellishment .


This sentiment just cracks me up..it had to go on the pull out tab. 
Close up of the frog.I painted his dots on the underoos with Smooch. I hear rumours of smooch coming out in glitters..oooh ahhhh !! 

Close up of saying.....


So I hope you do join us...I hope to have more creations for you.Most of last week I had that nasty stomch flu,but all is good now.So it's back to the ROOM I go !! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! That has to be one of my favorite stamps EVER!! adn that sentiment just cracks me up!! LMAO!! I love how you colored the shorts! Great card Tanya!! :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I love this little frog and he looks perfect with the papers you chose. Very cool card Tanya!

Erin said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I'm hosting a card swap on my blog and would love it if you wanted to join us! It should be fun! http://makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com/2012/02/homemade-card-exchange-wanna.html

Anonymous said...

Love your card, Tanya! I just finished one with that same stamp! Which I will load to my blog in a few days.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card and love the striking colours.
luv
Debby

Andrea said...

What a nice card - great motiv - love it!
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Nancy said...

Cute card :) love the criss-cross design and all the pretties!