November 20, 2011

Make A Wish

Hello hope everyone is having a nice Sunday..mine has been quite lazy actually.Regretting it though,when there's sooo much to do.Anyhoo here's a card I forgot to post awhile back...it was for a friend and my favorite fan ! ! It was her birthday.I admire Teddy Bo images so much,yep I'm a sucker for cute.And these are soooo cute.You'll be seeing more of these in the future. 

Today I used this cute elephant.Now I have to admit I started to color the wings,which I thought were ears.As I was coloring and looked and thought to myself....6 ears what the heck?? LOL So I corrected my confusion...much better ! !Still kinda giggling.
My papers are from Authentique. Some flowers ,ribbon,brads and there you go.


1 comment:

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovey card I really like that Elephant..6 ears ya right.. cute.t
Take Care