October 28, 2011

A Special day..

This is the birthday card I made for my sister.I was able to play with the new Authentique papers.I just love these blue tones,and combined with brown...in love ! ! Really like how good quality papers they are.I'm finicky when it comes to the thickness of paper.

Anyhow,as you can see I used a Magnolia image. I added some flowers and ribbon,which is new at Creative Accents.They got a boat load of new ribbon(actually they always have new stuff arriving-hard on the bank account,lol)I also added a butterfly form my stash and some die cut butterflies as well.It's hard to see but each layer has glitter as well as the butterfly.Oh and my flourishes...

I am entering the following challenges
Simon Says-Anything goes
Inky Impressions -Anything Goes

Thanks for looking ! !

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is very cute Tanya! I love the glittery layers, and that paper is really great!

Nancy said...

Really pretty card, love those colours too. The butterfly is awesome!

Basement Stamper said...

Love these colors together, beautiful!

Joey said...

This is so pretty, great layout and embellishments, she is so cute! thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x