October 13, 2011

If the broom fits..

Just a quick post...I swear somedays I should just go with being behind instead of trying not to be!!Anyhoo,I'm just sneaking this one in for Magnolia Down Under Challenges.Thank goodness CLP Challenges last all month,more liking to my schedule! So I used CLP's sketch and theme over at MDUC is Halloween.
Close up of the web stamp from Magnolia...and of the flowers and ribbon,which I aadhered to the edge of the paper then took a heat gun to it to give that distressed look.


That's about all...thanks for stopping by !

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Tanya, love the colours and the web is fantastic. Gorgeous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crystal said...

WOW this is FABULOUS Tanya, I LOVE LOVE that spider web!!!! Fantastic card!

Eulanda said...

THAT IS FRICKIN COOL!! I love what you did with that web and STUNNING colors! Amazing coloring too. YOU ROCK GF!! I may as well thank you for joining the MDUC & CLP challenges. hee hee Oh and I love the border too! Great take on the sketch. I just love this!!! Hugs!

Sarah said...

This is freakin amazing Tanya!! I LOOOVE the spider web!! It's sooo cool!! Love how you stitched the ribbon too!! Fabulous darling!! ;)~

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it sweet card.. Love the saying.. Take Care

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card, love the spider web!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hope to see you again!

Hugs Tanja