October 18, 2011

Ribbon,Lace or Twine...hmmm decisions ? ?

Hello..first my apologies for the lousy picture.My pinks look red and it's a bit fuzzy.Not sure what my camera was doing but cooperating wasn't it.Today's challenge at High Hopes is 
Ribbon,Lace or Twine
Today on my card I used this cute Polar Bear and penguin pair.If you don't want to spend a whole lot of time coloring ,this is the perfect stamp.And you can match it with ANY paper.I used Echo Park's Xmas pad.Lots of fun colors to work with.Now for the challenge I used ribbon.Creative Accents got in this cool corduroy ribbon.Love it ! Gonna have to get me some more.
Hope you like,do pop on over and check out the rest of the team's fabulous work ! !

4 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

How cute is this!! Great job with the challenge. I love all of the lovely snowflakes.
~Lacey

Hill Top Creations said...

Looks much better in person.. love the card take care

Roxy said...

Really cute, Tanya, love the colours and the stamp is adorable! Also lovin' the doily!!!

Creative Tara said...

Cute! Love those colourful snowflakes and your scalloped circle layers- lotsa fun!