September 19, 2011

Winner....CYP Blog Hop

Thank everyone for joining the blog hop for Craft Your Passion.Also thank you for stopping by to see me.I know you want me to get to the good stuff...........Who`s the winner ...So  Congratulations to ...                                                                 By Random Org..
                                                            
                                                                    Number 15

                                                                Karen C
                        Please mail me your snail mail addy and I'll get your package out to you.
                                                  overtimect@hotmail.com
                             (please put CYP Blog candy in the subject line)

 

No comments: