September 06, 2011

Some fun cards...

Well The first day of school has happened.It was a weird feeling seeing them head off  but mind you ,a good one! I can't believe my oldest is graduating this year..my middle is in Grade 10 and the youngest is in grade 3 already.Where does the time go..it obviously passes me while I'm in my craft room.LOL
So anyhow I wanted to show you some cards I made awhile ago but forgot to post.It's kinda nice to have something to post when you don't have anything else made.lol.

This first card is a Whipper Snapper image as is the sentiment.The second card is a Kraftin`Kimmie Image.If you like what you see,you can find these cards and stamps at Creative Accents.

Thanks for stopping by.I am working on some more projects,I just took some time off to spend with the kids before they went back to school.Now they`re back I can get BUSY ! !

4 comments:

Roxy said...

Both those images are so cute, I love the sentiment with the first one too!

iPhone Developers said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around routine.

Anonymous said...

These are both awesome and very cute cards! Great work on both girlie!

iPhone Application Development said...

Great informative post and i really likes your information, most of the peoples are likes your blog because its having the good knowledge. thanks for your good informative post.