September 04, 2011

Graphicat Sketchs September Challenge

First off my apologies for my lack of posting.Between getting ready for the kids to go back to school and all,it's been busy.I also received a new laptop from my husband,so trying to get all the files and what have ya transfered over has been fun.I hope this will solve MOST of my issues. I've also had this awful stomach flu bug for the last week.But I'm feeling better and even farther behind in my schedule.LOL.So.......
Welcome to a new challenge at Graphicat Sketchs.Your gonna love this one...

ANYTHING GOES...
Choose a sketch from any of our previous sketches or even one at Graphicat Creations..
Sounds good eh??
Now for my card I used an image from Lili of the Valley.No I didn't use an image from Graphicat Designs,you don't have to but we sure love it when you do.There is even some freebies over there for you to use.
The papers are from Kaisercraft "Velvet" and that filmstrip die is from MFT.I added some stickers to it.That's about it...below is the skecth I used..feel free to use it.




7 comments:

Graphicat said...

He's very cute girl! And awesome that you used an old sketch! Glad you're starting to feel better! Talk to you soon!
Hugs
Cheri

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it what a cutie.. Take Care

Crystal said...

Oh my word Tanya how SUPER cute!!!! AWESOME take on this sketch!! I just LOVE those little tags next to him, SO CUTE!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous card, what a sweet image.
luv
Debby

Roxy said...

This is really cute, love that sketch, too!

Pepper Girl said...

What a sweet card! Love that image!!!

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo caute! Love that image and you have done it proud, fab colouring and a nice card.