August 02, 2011

WINNERS ,WINNERS, WINNERS

OK  You all have been very patient in waiting for me to announce Winners..so without further ado...

By Random Org.com


WINNER of  "follower" prize consisting of ribbon,stamp and 5 sentiments from Graphicat Designs ....
Get Your Own Graphicat Digi\



CONGRATULATIONS  ...


HILLTOP CREATIONS

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT overtimect@hotmail.com to claim your prize.


And for winner of assorted treats ..................


CONGRATUALTIONS ....


         # 20
    TinaB.

Please contact me at overtimect@hotmail.com to claim your prize.







Thank you to all those who follow me and comment on my projects!!It is greatly appreciated.Don't worry to those who did not win,I WILL be doing more blog candy in the near future.I have too much fun giving away stuff ! ! !













4 comments:

Mahrian said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners and to you, dear, for the lovely candy! God bless! :D

Graphicat said...

hehe... looks like Janet will have the full set of Graphicat senti's now.... ;o) LOL
Congrats winners.

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh wow I can't believe I won.. will e-mail you right away... Ya Cheri Take Care THANKYOU

Nancy said...

Awesome Janet, congrats!