August 28, 2011

It's somebody's birthday...

It's somebody's birthday, I wonder who?
It's somebody right in this room near you.
So look all around until you see who.
She's laughing. She's smiling.
My goodness it's YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET ! !
Yep it's a Birthday Blog Hop celebrating for a fellow teammate but most of all great friend.If you came from Sarah then your right on track but if not continue with Carla and it will start off.As I am the last stop I hope you enjoyed your hop Janet ! ! And yes actually her birthday is tomorrow but she's working so we're celebrating it with her  today so she can enjoy it.
Here is my birthday card for her....I know she's a fan of Lili of the Valley so I used these stamps.


Inside.. 
Now I have some more cards to share from her (non blog) friends..first up we have the very creative Marianne ....Now she used a Kraftin Kimmie fairy stamp and of course the ever so hilarious sentiment from Graphicat Designs.

And next up is a card from her very best friend and neighbor..the talented Barb.Yep we have a fairy theme going...Yes Janet likes fairies.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL...HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE !
Hugs,

and Friends.

6 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh wow lovely cards ladies.. Thank you so much for all the cards and wishes.. Will see you all later today.. Take Care

Nancy said...

All these cards are gorgeous, love LOV stamps! So pretty Ladies!

Sarah said...

These cards are gorgeous! Tanya, I love the recipe on yours and those papers you used go so well with that image and all the fun embellishments! The other two are awesome as well! Nice job ladies!

Creative Tara said...

All 3 cards are fabulous, but I told y'all so at lunch :) That birthday recipe is really sweet and such a perfect combo with that adorable image- fab colour choices and embellishments too, girl!

Anonymous said...

Tanya your card is amazing, love the paper and recipe too! As usual your deets and bling are awesome, fab card darlin!

Marianne, love your card too. It is stunning, love all the flowers. Awesome card and of course you know I love that senti.

Barb, that little fairy is soo friggin cute and love the colours you used. Very sweet and fantastic card!

Roxy said...

Oh wow, all 3 cards are beautiful, and I love fairies too!