August 16, 2011

Gettin' sketchy with Scrap-Creations

Hi everyone..Sorry I'm behind schedule today.It's my daughter's birthday today..Wow time flies!
15 years old ! !They are aging me so fast ! Happy Birthday Amy !
This last week has been so hectic around my house...Actually really this whole summer has been.Anyhoo.I'm sure it'll settle down once the kids go back to school here in a few weeks.LOL.who we kiddin' it won't !!

Anyway on to my card...Today at Scrap- Creations we have a sketch for you to play with.
Now we are using images from Happileigh Scrappin.I am using Jenny on her swing.
I believe the paper is from Crate Paper.LOL.Can't quite remember..lol.
Here is the sketch ...

I do hope you join us and do check out the rest of the DT's creations! !
I'll be back later with  my High Hopes post...as I said behind.LOL

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Lovely card Tanya...love the doileys in the background, and sweet little image, she is gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Roxy said...

What a cute image, love how you did her hair!

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely card I really like this sketch as well. Take Care