August 29, 2011

Continuing on thru...

Welcome Tuesday..Only 1 more week and the girls are off to school ! ! Yipppeeee!! So excited.I enjoy when the girls are out of school to spend time with them but two months is a bit long for me LOL.So onto this week's challenge at Scrap-Creations.We would like to see you
Decorate the inside of your cards.
If your like me it's an accomplishment just finish the front.LOL.But I have been making myself do it.Now it's actually quite easy really,just use your leftover scraps.You don't have to go overboard.
But I'll show you the front first..I used a stamp from Wee Stamps.This little fellow has been tugging at my heart strings for awhile.


and of course the inside....

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This little guy is so very cute, love the colour's you've used! This is just gorgeous girl! Very nice colouring!