August 10, 2011

Baby it's BINGO time! !

Hi there...Sorry I almost forgot to post this today.My head is in a cloud !
Today at Scrap-Creations we're playing B I N G O
For those who are not familiar with this...simply you pick a line on this Bingo card(see below)
 and use those items on your project.
For my card I went with GLITTER,FLOWERS & RIBBON.
Actually I could even go Flowers,Die cuts(ticket) and Digi Image.LOL.Apparently I was going for a full card.Haahaa.
So I finally got to play with Glubers from Cosmo Cricket.What's this you ask??Well I think of it as a GIANT glue dot.I took my ribbon and just kept going in a circle creating my flower.Love this!!
You could do so many things with it.I also gave the ribbon a shot from my heat gun to give it that crinkly look.
So onto the rest of my card,the image is from Paper Shelter...love this cutie.Sooo much fun to color.Honestly I could not get a very good pic,it is much brighter in real life.
Close up-If you click to make bigger you'll see all the glitter everywhere.It's on the edges of my layers,the balls,the flowers,the ribbon.....oh I went glitter crazy!

I'm also entering this card into the following:
Birthday Sundaes Challenge-Birthday card with
Birthday sentiment
Stamp Something-Use a digi image
A Spoonful of Sugar-Birthday Inspired

Thanks for stopping by ............Hugs! 

9 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Tanya
Your flower bow is fabulous!!

Karen x

Creative Tara said...

Ooh, such a fun and colourful card! I LOVE your gluber flower! It rocks!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Usually clowns freak me out (my brothers made me watch IT as a small child and it warped me for life) but this is absolutely adorable! I love all the fun and bright colors! It is a super cute birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes! I hope you'll join us again next week!
Amber

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I also LOVE the name of your blog!!

Tracey said...

Perfect Birthday card...love all the fun bright colours! The little hearts pins are a great detail too:)
Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Kristie W. said...

Super fun card! I love the image and the ribbon flower is so cool. I just bought some Glubers but haven't tried them out yet. Thank you for the inspiration and for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Chelsea said...

Wow, absolutely amazing! Gorgeous coloring with beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CLP Sketch challenge, hope to see you again for the September Sketch challenge.

Hugs and Love.

Hank Hendricks said...

Stunning card. So beautiful design. I have worked for the Plastic card printing and designing company and this card inspire me so much.

Plastic business cards said...

Marvelous use of flower, your shade selection as well as your approach towards embellishing inspires me a lot...