July 05, 2011

You're Sun-Sational

OK right now I don't mean mother nature.She has been giving us nothing but rain.Maybe this card will cheer her up??LOL.Until then I will cry the summertime blues!
 This week at Scrap-Creations ,our theme is Summer themed.
I was so excited to FINALLY ink up this cutie Henry from Whiff of Joy.I've had him for so long.
I also got to play with the new Bo Bunny line Barefoot Bliss.So fun for summer.And yep again I used distress stains(Wild Honey)and Perfect Pearl Mists(sunflower) fro the flowers.The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie's Beach set. 



Well I hope you & MOTHER NATURE likes and sends some warmer weather my way!
Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely summer card you brought out the sun. 24 hours with no rain are we going to ever enjoy this. Take Care

Crystal said...

Tanya this is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! LOVE Henry and LOVE LOVE these colors, total cuteness!

Graphicat said...

heheee this is so cute! Love the summer colours and adorable mouse!
hugs
Cheri