July 28, 2011

Smart Stuff

First off, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.My teammates / friends gave me a little blog hop with gorgeous cards made for me ! ! Gotta tell ya,they're even more beautiful in person ! ! Thanks girls for making my day!

So I needed to make a Grad card for my girlfriend's daughter.I had this image and sentiment in my head for this card .I was glad to get it made.The image and sentiment is from Tickled Pink stamps.Such a perfect pair ! ! I used Sketch Saturday's sketch.I'm happy how it turned out.



Hope you liked..Have a great day !

7 comments:

Eulanda said...

OMG this is fabulous!! Love love LOVE your coloring and I'm always a fan of pink & black. Love the choice of sentiment too. You're smart!! Hugs!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow great card I have two to make now... Love the saying.
Take care

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, love the image, sentiment and colors, TFS

Anonymous said...

Wow Tanya this is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is gorgeous! Great work and love that senti, makes me giggle!

Roxy said...

I meant to stop by and say happy b-day, but must have missed it somehow, so, happy belated 18th, hahaha! This card is so cool, I love the colours, the image, and the sentiment!!!

Crystal said...

WOW WOW WOW this is AWESOME!!! LOVE everything about this Tanya!!!

Shan said...

Tanya as always you created another great card. I love it. Great colors and I just love that image. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Shannin