July 25, 2011

A Goodbye...

Well I'm sad to say that this is my last post for Craft Your Passions Challenge.It certainly has been a pleasure to be on this team.They are fun,fabulous and I wish them all the best.
So this week it's Christmas in July
Now that's a hard one...this weather does not help get you in the mood for Xmas.lol.But these cute images made the job easier.Our sponsor is Digis by Phooka.

Prize: $10 worth of digital stamps from their store

So I used this cute penguin and his igloo home .The deets... papers are from Kaiser Craft.I also used cardstock and embossed snowflakes.I even added some liquid applique onto the igloo and his nose(beak).Heehee the snow must fall.


Hope you enjoyed and as always...thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous.Just love the touch of snow.It's been great sharing your creations at CYP.Best wishes for the future.
Lisa x

Shan said...

Tanya your card is simply adorable. I have enjoyed always stopping in to see all your beautiful creations. You will be greatly missed at CYP. I hope you are having a wonderful week.

Hugs
Shannin