June 14, 2011

High Hopes..seeing Stars and Stripes

DUAL POST DAY...please scroll down.
***********************************************

Howdy High Hope Fans....we're back with another challenge.
This challenge our theme  is Stripes and Stars.
It doesn't have to be patriotic.Just use some stripes and/or stars.

And please don't forget to use a High Hopes image.
The prize is 3 free High Hopes stamps of your choice


So onto my card,I did not go the patriotic theme.Well cause I'm a Canadian girl.lol. I'm pretty sure the only colors I'm allowed to worship is Blue and Green(CANUCKS).I gotta say it's exciting but I also just want it to be over so our life can resume to normal (whatever that may be).

Sorry sidetracked...I used this cutie dragon and combined it with My Mind's Eye paper.I added some die cut stars.I used my white gel pen for all the white dots.                       
I crackled my tire...here's a close up.

Hope you can join us...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this little dragon and your card is amazing. Too cute.