June 08, 2011

Dad

Whew,lately I've been making cards for DT or something rather than just for fun.So I just did that today.No reason,well except I wanted to play with this image. I sure had fun coloring up this cutie.I have a thing for bears.They are just so cute.And these images are unlike any other bear I have seen.

Now I know in the past I've said how much I despise making man cards.But I'm pleased with how this one turned out. I finally got to cut my Spellbinder Heritage dies using the pocket watch.I also used buttons but they're inside the card.I forgot to take a pic.OOPS.
I stamped on the background of the image and the strip going  across the card.I used Tim Holtz stamps ,the corner and clock.And the "dad" is Maya Road chipboard with I inked and added crackle to.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges
-Creative Inspirations(Father's Day card)
The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge(Recipe..my buttons are on the inside.oops)



8 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Well done lady really like it. I love what you did with the watch, I have the set as well but haven't used it yet. Take Care

Creative Tara said...

great card, Tanya! Love the colours and all the masculine elements. He totally is a bear you could give to dad- very mature looking ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute, what a perfect father's day card. The pocket watch is great.

Sue said...

Tanya, what a great Father's Day card, your coloring is stunning!
Great mix of papers and I see buttons on the outside!!!! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue

Laney said...

WOW!! Fabulous card Tanya!!
Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you play with us again
hugs
laney

Kristen said...

Tanya,
I love what you did with your Teddy Bo image...Way cute! Great card!

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous!
Thanks for playing at TFWC ,
Hugs Kylie

stephanne said...

Oh how gorgeous is this!!! Great work on the dreaded MAN card!!! That image is darling and your colouring superb!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TFWC this month!!
hugs, stephanne