May 20, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

Hello my Cyber peeps ! ! Hope your enjoying your day! ! Whooo Hoo!!It's Friday and for us here in Canada all long weekend ! It looks like the weather is gonna be nice for us as well ! !

So being it's so beautiful out , I wanted to show you a wedding card. I made this card layout quite simple.I just wanted the elegant look. Creative Accents(LSS) received some beautiful papers from Making Memories.These are suited for wedding ,anniversary, or even antique layouts.

I also wanted to remind you of Creative Accents Challenge.You still have time to enter.Being the theme is celebration,it's so easy ! ! There are so many occasions to suit right now.Father's day coming up or maybe you know of someone having a baby or even graduating.

Now I finally got to play with Tim Holtz's new distress stains and Ranger's Perfect Pearls.I used it on this flower.LOOOOVE this effect.I also got to play with some glass glitter from Melissa Frances.I used it on the leaf I die cut out.So pretty eh?? 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges-

Alphabet Challenge-C is for Clean & Simple(for me this is lol)


Thanks for stopping by ! !


9 comments:

Crystal said...

Tanya WOWWEE girly I LOVE your flowr, gorgeous creation!!!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow lovely card. Take Care

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so pretty! :) Elegant and classy, I love it.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Deb said...

wow what a gorgeous flower, fabulous creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations
Debs
xxx

CraftinGranny said...

Wow, what a beautiful card with that gorgeous flower!!!!Thanks so much for stopping by and the sweet comment. The party was a huge success, still going strong when I left, more coming as we pulled out of the driveway. I know there were between 150-200 people there. I hope they donn't run out of food.......LOL "Hugs" Carol

Creative Tara said...

It's beautiful, Tanya- great showcase for these papers and that flower is just amazing- love all that shimmery colour! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card.. oh love the flower too.

Thanks for joining us at AC.

Huggies Angel

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

Gorgeous accents Tanya! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Lesley said...

Pretty card, thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx