May 07, 2011

It's party time at Creative Accents

Well I hope you enjoyed our last challenge at Creative Accents.We've got another one for ya ! ! This month's theme is easy peasy ..."LET'S PARTY".

We want to see your projects with celebration in mind.That's right whether it be a birthday,graduation,wedding,baby,or mother's day....well you see where I'm going with this.

Here's my birthday card...with a little rock 'n' roll feel.I used a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp.My patterned paper is from American Crafts.Gotta say I love how bright and cheery it is ! My ribbon  is was twill but I colored it with my copics.I know.... cool eh??

Do go and check out the rest of the DT's project.You won't be disappointed ! I also hope to see you join us!
Happy Creating ! !

TANYA

1 comment:

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely card I just love the colors you have used. Looks great. Take Care