May 17, 2011

High Hopes has gone 3D !

Welcome back ,this is my second post today so do keep scrolling down if you missed it.
Today at High Hopes Challenge ,the DT's have gone 3D.Yep the theme is to create
a 3D project .
We would like to see things like bags, boxes etc.Something different than a card.We like to mix it up!LOL.

Today I created a clipboard.I had intentions of giving it away here but unfortunately my daughter has confiscated it.LOL.Guess she liked it.Anyhoo I used Dragonfly,Super Dragon and Pogoin' Dragon (Heehee like that name)

Here's the close ups....


Don't forget to hop over to the rest of the DT's blogs and check out their fab projects. I can't wait to see your fab projects as well. Have a great day!

TANYA 

1 comment:

Creative Tara said...

Super cute project, Tanya! I love the gate in your fence and the super-dragon flying by at the top :) So fun and cheery!